Finance manager APPLY NOW
As our main, on-site accountant, you will be part of a small, dynamic and international team and work with co-founders on building proper cash flow, reports, and automated accounting. You will take care of bookkeeping (profit/loss, import/export), invoicing, tax deduction, and legal tasks across multiple companies.
Our main company is founded in Serbia and has multiple subsidiaries (Austria and Mexico for now, but more coming soon) which have their own bank accounts and cash flow. Your task will be to systematically follow, book, sort, and approve transactions and digitally document for the record.
If you’re ready to join a small, fast-growing international team, come join our hive!
- Coordination of cash flow between multiple companies (main and subsidiaries)
- Preparation and submission of VAT application, income tax, and other tax returns
- Preparation and submission of annual financial reports
- Monitoring the salary calculation and holidays
- Preparation of monthly financial reports
- Checking / posting / digitalising documents and receipts
- Giving opinions to the company's management regarding law changes
- Communication with auditors and tax authorities
- Communication with accountants in different countries
- Working on international compliance with lawyers
- University degree in Economy and related fields
- Advanced knowledge of local Taxation Rules (VAT, CIT, WHT)
- Fluency in the English language
- Working experience in similar jobs for a minimum of 3 years
- Advanced MS Office package user
- A high level of business acumen and understanding of how start-ups and SaaS businesses operate
- Energetic, self-motivated, and positive
- Other languages like German, Spanish and Serbian
- Legal background - education, experience, or interest
- Experience working in E-Commerce
- Experience with global accounting tools and software
- Prior experience working remotely
- Entrepreneurial and leadership experience will be looked on favourably!
- Pre-existing invoicing structure, especially in the beginning
- Freedom: tell us what’s important and what you’d like to work on first and do it!
- Flexibility: as long as you take ownership of your responsibilities and get things done, your schedule is flexible.
- Work from wherever you want: when we say remote work, we mean it.
- Budget for self-development and access to leading accounting training
- 5 weeks paid holiday
- Negotiable salary starting at 800 € per month